Sunday 31 August 2014

September wishlist


It's a bit paradoxical that September will be my holiday month (sunshine, beaches and Italian food are near!), so while I will finally get to wear all those hot-weather-holiday-pieces (hello, kaftan and Greek sandals!), all I am wishing for at the moment is knitwear and leather trousers. But I guess I will get in the mood for summer (dressing) again once I have landed on sunny shores. 
For now here's my September wishlist: black deep V-neck, skinny diamond rings by Monica Vinader, grey cardigan by Topshop, skinny leather trousers by Givenchy, small "Antigona" bag by Givenchy, black Chelsea boots by & other stories. (Note: you have to dye your hair platinum blonde to make this look work. ;) )
Here's another new season wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment